Pages

Followers

Friday, April 29, 2011

ANOTHER EMBELLISHMENT STORAGE IDEA

I was thumbing through the latest BED, BATH AND BEYOND sales flyer and I spotted this rotating shoe storage rack and a lightbulb went off. 

Here what the rack in the ad looks like


When I put it together, I just put the round shoe holders upside down.



When I run out of room, I'll just snip off the acutal holder parts.

You can see my video on my homemade embellishment rack made with a lampshade here:

I kept all of my letter stickers on my original rack.

Hope this helps someone with their storage.

Have a wonderful day!!

EllenM

I forgot to mention that I paid $10.00 for this rack ~ It was $14.99 and I had a $5.00 off coupon :)

5 comments:

  1. I saw that yesterday also & planned to do the same thing!!I can't get there til Sunday though... I hope they have some left!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl--that is simply GENIUS! HA! I love love love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi ... I like your idea for this. Thank you for sharing.

    I came along for the Blast off To Summer blog hop, sorry I missed your posting. I'll check back again later. Have a great summer!

    Ellen ♥ CardMonkey
    www.cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com
    E-mail: cardmonkey@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Neat idea. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete