Pages

Followers

Saturday, April 16, 2011

HOMEMADE CORRUGATED SHAPES & LETTERS

I just love craft paper but add a little paper crimping and you've got a match made in heaven :)

Here I made three (graduated in size) butterflies.  Two are out of plain craft paper and one was cut from the DCWV PLAYTIME stack which I LOVE.

To add some color, I used Tim Holtz distressed ink all over one of the plain paper ones, of course I inked the edges on all three.  Add some glimmer mist before you crimp them if you like.  The ones pictured below are just inked.

I bent the wings up and glued them together in the center with some dimensional silicone to give each layer a little lift.

I've made letters like this also and I really like the look.






4 comments:

  1. WOW Ellen. These are really pretty. They would look super adorable on a card with some pearl dots. At least that's what I see in my mind.

    TFS,
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous!!!! love them. what a great idea..
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to invite you to add your banner or link to our Best Digital Scrapbooking Sites list. It's free to sign up. Hope to see you there

    Also featuring Digital Scrapbooking Freebies and Digital Scrapbook Tutorials

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are awesome!
    Michelle
    ScrapbookingSOS.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete